Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Near retirement

My mom just turned 61 few weeks ago and my dad is near 60. Me and my sisters are checking term life insurance quote comparison online. Since their going to retire soon, we plan to continue life insurance for them and also think of a small business that would keep them occupied just in case they would stay home. And who knows, if their business grows, I might settle in a partnership. Having my own business is one of my dreams.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 10:46 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +