Monday, August 16, 2010

ER

We just got back from another ER trip from St. Lukes and I hope it's going to be last one. The hubby's been complaining about the nasty cough for the part 3 months and the medicines are just not making a difference. So this morning after his usual bathroom trip and coughing sessions, he suddenly felt a nasty pain from his left chest and back. I brought him to the hospital for immediate check-up and it seems all results are the same. Muscle pain. Hubby said the pain is unbearable and I can see that too. We were advised to take some pain killers and muscle relax capsules. We were also advised to seek internal medicine help in the next few days. I hope the hubby gets better soon. I never liked any family member getting sick. Well, nobody does.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 2:43 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +