Sunday, August 8, 2010

Technical stuff

I remembered when I was asked to make copies of the training materials in the office. I was not suppose to do the task but since I was free and doing nothing and I volunteered myself. Since it's my first time to use the xerox machine, I had a few technical errors. But I guess I got the hang of it especially if your assigned to make copies more than 100. It's also the only machine available during that so a line had build up. I advise the management to put quality xerox phaser 108R00724 so we can use the other machine and do something productive and not wait in line to get each turns from the machine. I hope they'd do something about it soon.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 6:36 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +