Monday, August 9, 2010

Family weekend

What a great weekend!

Saturday ~ We spend time with the hubby's family. We cooked lunch and dinner. We even went to the grocery store to buy some stuff for the kiddo. It was a pretty fun and tiring day for me. We got home late and I spend 2-3 hours more on the computer, catching up and cleaning my sites.

Sunday ~ We got up early, church and went to breakfast at Mcdonalds. We went straight to my sister's pad at LP. I'm really proud of my sister. She and her husband really did a great job on the building. Two thumbs up for the zitros. We went the day with a cup of yogurt at Fruitti froyo!

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 10:49 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +