Saturday, November 20, 2010

Field trip

It was the little kiddo's school fieldtrip yesterday and the hubby was hesitant to let the kid go alone because he saw other kids had their yaya and moms with them. But I explained that we have to give the kid the chance to take care of herself. This is the perfect opportunity for her to be independent and there's other way for her to learn this if we don't let her go. Hubby finally agreed but of course, I too was completely worried, but I have faith. And so she arrived last night at home in perfect condition and she said, she really did enjoyed the day. I wish I had a camcorder with me to capture that precious moment.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 9:15 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +