Sunday, November 21, 2010

Starting the business...

I already started buying ingredients for my small business and I think I'm gonna start baking next week because I still have work and band practice to attend to. I'm going to start with the no bake goodies but sooner or later, I think I really need an oven. I'm thinking of getting a payday advance loan so I can buy the oven and I need to really start this business in full blast. But the real problem is the space that we have here in the house. The oven will not fit in the kitchen. Oh well. Maybe a small oven?

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 11:05 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +