Wednesday, December 15, 2010

New diet agenda

I haven't totally started my new diet agenda because of this new baking hobby that I have right now. And I really really wanted this to work because I plan to make money out of it. Good thing i attended a baking class and finally started with 20 pcs box of brownies that my sister ordered. So maybe after the holidays I can start my new diet routine that why I'm starting to read about lipofuze reviews because I might try it next year, if my schedule permits me.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 4:42 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +