Monday, December 20, 2010

Upgrade please!

It was my first time to go to this grocery store near our place. I was not suppose to go there but we really need some stuff in the house so I was forced to visit the store. I did not mind the cashier area because my mind was pre-occupied with the things I was suppose to get. When I got everything in the basket, I proceeded to the cashier and was so anxious to get things done, when my mouth opened because the store was still using manual system! Can you believe a grocery store without a barcode scanner? And yes, you guessed it right, people started to complain because of the slow service. I admit that I'm one of the people who walked out of the store and looked for another with faster and more convenient service. I think they should upgrade because they loose more customers.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 5:14 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +