Saturday, December 18, 2010

Repair clinic online

What's worst than a day when you're car breaks down and you really need to go. I don't want that to happen to me that's why the hubby keeps everything in tip top shape. Good for me, I have a handy man husband. But sometimes parts are very hard to get especially if you have an old car, like we do. Then I saw briggs stratton site. It's a repair clinic that lets you order online and deliver the parts on the same day. Wow. What an amazing service. If only we have the same repair clinic here in the country, then we wouldn't have a hard time scouting for some parts.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 5:05 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +