Thursday, May 12, 2011

Moving again?

Due to unavoidable circumstances, we are looking for another place to stay. I know we just moved here but things are tough lately and we need to move if we want to live a quiet everyday life. Anyway, we found this rent a house near my parent's place and near the school I want for the little kid to go to. We got the number and the hubby called yesterday. It's a bit pricey because it's the whole house and I'm sure it's bigger than the one now. Parking is big too and has a small basketball ring in the middle and I'm sure a table tennis equipment can fit too. Anyway, we might check on it this Thursday and if all things fall into place, we might move again. Let's see.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 4:27 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +