Thursday, May 5, 2011

Slow night

I don't feel very well today at work  because I'm suffering from cramps due to red flad first day. The wound kinda hurt and now my head hurts. I don't want to have a bad mood so I went to the clinic and asked  for a pain killer. Still have 4 hours to endure there at work and it's a slow night. Good thing it's not toxic. I had time to browse where I can avail hair rebond and I found out Artista Salon offers discounts but I'm not sure where that branch is location in Edsa. Anyway, I'll worry on that next month because I still need to pay for Lanna's dental treatment (2 jackets and 2 root canals). 2k each so do the math. Plus enrollment is coming and we need to pay half by the end of May.
 
Enough with the gastos... anyway, I also went to SM yesterday to get NSO birth certificate of the three of us. 160 pesos each and I can pick-up the certificates after 4 business days. Hassle free. Hubby's mo popped the question two weeks ago and asked if we want a petition and of course I said yes. So hopefully everything will push through and wishing for a quick tranaction. Anything is possible right.

Posted by Lizzz @ 1:17 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +