Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Moving again...

We are gonna move tomorrow and I'm quite nervous because of the weather. It would be great if it does not rain tomorrow. And I hope we'll get everything done before lunchtime. But I'm not sure if everything will fit in the truck so we can have less trips between houses. We have one close truck c/o of my sister and a van from my dad. I remembered the hubby wants a pick-up truck and during these times that we really need one especially with trailer hitches. Anyway, I hope everything will be smooth tomorrow.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 9:20 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +