Friday, July 8, 2011

BB or HTC

Looking at my phone makes my realize that I badly need a new one. I'm not interested with the most expensive and high-tech one in the market, but what I really need should suit the way I live. Internet, wifi, 3G, touch-screen are the features I badly need especially when I'm on the go. And there's only two phones that caught my attention. It's the classic Black Berry and htc at the source. I've heard good things about Blue Berry until my BIL bought HTC. At first ,I was not aware HTC exist and then when I got to experience it, I can't make up my mind. Let's check the budget instead haha. New phone, next week? Let's see.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 11:20 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +