Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Change

I know there will come to a point in my life that I will think that I want to change my career path. I know this is not a bad thing, but going out of one's comfort zone is one difficult thing to overcome. I tell this to you know because I'm feeling that way right now. I recently browse the Internet for jobs here and abroad, and I'm surprised to see all possible jobs vacancy all around the world. Nurses are still in-demand, as well as Engineers, Architects, Machine operators in the Middle East, I even saw Audiologist Jobs, but then I had to google up Audiogist just to check their job description hahaha. I hope I could decide in what to do because in three months time, it's another new year of me, and I know I have to do something. Change is constant.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 10:50 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +