Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Medical Services

It's day 3 for us here at St. Lukes Medical Center. Service is great, our room is kept clean all throughout the day, our meals are served on-time and the staff are super friendly. It's funny how I'm caught up with all these medical equipments too because I see them more often now. Anyway, I think there's only hospitals that I trust and that's Medical City, where I gave to the kiddo and here in St. Lukes because they have high-tech equipments, like the cautery, automatic BP, medical thermometers and this dextrose regulator. Anyway, we are lucky to experience good medical service and from one of the trusted hospitals here in the country.

Kiddo's fast asleep now. I'm sure everything will be okay.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 1:53 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +