Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Bring it on 2012

Christmas is over and now we're counting days until the year ends. I hope 2012 will be good to us. May God continue to shower me and my family unlimited blessings. As we face the year ahead, we will continue to strive for the better in God's glory. Whatever is it in store for me next year, Bring it on 2012!

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 1:29 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +