Thursday, February 2, 2012

Still no Blackberry service

It's been a week (yesterday to be exact) since we applied the Blackberry add-on service Php299 on my postpaid plan and I've been itching to use it ever since. I've been calling their customer service everyday just to follow-up. My dad even mentioned that he'll go to the SUN Shop personally but I said no. Whenever I call, it's still pending approval... pending approval... etc. I even purchased their pay-per-use service but it's too expensive. Php50/day, or Php125/3 days, Php1,000/month. Luge. Compare to Php299/month bundled with a postpaid plan.

So why do they even bother publishing their services in the market, when they keep their clients waiting and waiting for approval... Tsk. Tsk. walalang.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 5:41 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +