Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Montemar

What I love summer is the beach! The sand on my feet and salty water on my skin. It's like an instant spa for the whole body. Montemar--this is our favorite family destination since we were still kids. Now, I brought my kid there. I took this solo shot (below) because I remembered my dad would make us stand by the shore and pose like this too. Unfortunately, I can't find my own shot.

~ Montemar Beach Resort ~

I know some people doesn't like to be exposed to the sun too much, but me, I don't mind at all. Because I'm one of those lucky individuals who gets the normal skin back in a few months. So what else did I do in beach yesterday? Siesta of course!

~ Siesta by the beach ~

Yup! Nothing beats a peaceful siesta by the beach, with cool salty air and waves. I really had a nice time even though we only had a day. Next stop... Magalawa Island and Palawan... soon!




Labels: ,

Posted by Lizzz @ 9:35 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +