Monday, August 13, 2012

Business planning

My sister approached me the other day and offered that we plan a family business. I know she's been wanting to have one and I think it's time to get that dream into a reality. It is also my dream to manage a business because I want to have my own time and set a retirement fund for my parents and for my family as well. And so we've been scouting for a product that would really sell, like the pandora beads, good for gifts during birthdays, anniversary and even give-aways on special occasions. Since I love to cook, we agreed to get into the food business. I know there's a long way to go but with the dedication we got, I know we will succeed. Business planning in-process and more to come.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 3:12 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +