Saturday, August 11, 2012

Jamie + Sara Wedding


It was beautiful and magical day at my sister's wedding. Despite the weather, everything still fell into place. It's like the wedding was meant to be. They are meant to wed that day. Now I know nothing is impossible with HIM by your side. GOD showered us with love. Congratulations to Jamie and Sara. We love you guys!



~ Thanks to CJ Jimenez for the Photo! ~
Make-up artist, Ms. Cj really made a difference that day. She is one down-to-earth, humble, funny, successful woman I know. Even for a short time that I've known her, I know her heart is true. Thanks again Ms. Cj!

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 4:23 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +