Tuesday, September 4, 2012

First attempt

Finally got the chance to shop at Chocolate lovers in P.Tuazon. Actually it was my first time on that branch because I usually my shopping near the Welcome rotonda branch, but that store is already closed. It's the hubby's first time there and man it was hard for him! He's like a kid and kids are NOT allowed inside! hahaha! He went out for a few minutes and went back inside when he was able to contain himself.

~ Shopping loot! ~

So here's my first attempt, for this year that it because I've done this before when I went to Baking 101 class at Heny Sison. The baking class is quite pricey for just a few hours of the day, but it was all worth it!

~ Butter loaf and cupcakes ~

I did a few tweaks on the baking time because I don't want it burned cupcakes. I failed on the frosting part because I put it while the cupcakes were still warm.... and it's butter frosting! Sorry na. Besides, I don't have any formal training on frostings yet and I'm dying to go back to Heny Sison's classes. For now, internet research is all I have. 

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 9:12 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +