Tuesday, August 28, 2012

2nd home

Mom and Dad checked the condo again this weekends because my sister needed help. And so my dad fixed the bidet in the bathroom and my mom installed curtains from the linen curtains that she have. Now the condo looks more like a home now rather than a 4-corner room. My sister told me about her plans on interior (cabinet, wall clock etc) and I can't wait to see it. At least now the condo looks more like our home and looking forward to my next visit.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 7:16 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +