Sunday, October 21, 2012

Heny Sison Fondant cake class

Another Heny Sison experience last Thursday and it was oh soo fun! It really took the stress out of my system since I find baking relaxing. I learned alot of things, tips and techniques, plus I gained a lot of friends.

If I can do this full-time, I would have done it a long time ago. But I still I have plans taking up Culinary in the future. Maybe next year, if God permits.

I'm still trying to squeeze in the baking time during my rest days and it's very hard because I would still be working on my rest day right. Oh well. If only I could take a month leave and just bake-away my time at home, I'd do it.

Anyway, the cake taste good (of course haha) and the presentation is not bad for a beginner like me. Hopefully, I could do it again on my own hahaha.

You can check-out more class at Heny Sison FB page. Try to attend a beginner class if you have time. It's worth it. 

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 3:07 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +