Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Four season

The weather has been shifting lately and I'm not sure if it's normal or not. It's been raining these past few days and when it rains, it pours (really pours!). And one more thing I noticed is the air, it's slightly cooler. Maybe because Christmas is fast approaching that's why the weather is changing. This reminds me of my friend in the US who posted on her wall, that four season weather requires different wardrobe, namely madisonavemall.com for fur jackets with matching footwear.

Kelan kaya ako makaka-experience ng four season?

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 3:38 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +