Sunday, September 23, 2012

Acoustic Guitar

I found a very nice acoustic guitar at Crescento Store in Robinson's Palawan. I was not aware they sell Epiphone acoustic guitars in the country. Anyway, I didn't had the chance to test one of those babies, but quality it good. I was already thinking of getting a nice acoustic guitar and now I've seen the price range, I am more than decided to get one before the year ends. Anyway, I'm planning to ask my sister to check out ovation guitar musicians friend from where she is. Price there might be lower compared to where I am. And besides, ovation guitars are tested and I am more than excited to have one at home.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 11:45 PM

Read or Post a Comment

It is very interesting post. I really want to see what you really ordered and what you get. Please share guitar's picture in next blog. Thanks

Posted by Anonymous Nice Acoustic Guitar @ 6:06 AM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +