Friday, September 28, 2012

Hobbies

Like most of the people, we prefer to have a sporty hobby. Not only it keeps us occupied, it also makes us healthy. Hubby is currently engage with his bike trips with his biker friends every morning. And for me, I still stick to the one I know best---jogging. We plan to join one marathon before the year ends and we're so looking forward to it.

And there's other people who prefers to collect, like my BIL, who collects toys and magic cards. Some opt to have a more expensive hobby like collecting gold bars. I know, because I saw this collection of coins and gold bars from this gold bars for sale site.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 3:53 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +