Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Sun Cellular, The Good Choice in Postpaid

I am a loyal subscriber of Sun Cellular. Recently I upgraded my plan with data so I can access FB and Twitter wherever I go. I even got the pocket wifi so me and family can get online wherever we are.

When I went to Sun Shop at Trinoma to pay our phone bills, I found out so many cellular plan bundled with either an android or a blackberry. I didn't even know Alcatel phones are a kick-ass, Thank God for this promo...


Why Sun Cellular Plan 600 and Plan 999 is The Good Choice in Postpaid?

The poster says it all! Unlimited sun to sun calls and texts messages, P250 consumable, 350 free text to other networks for Plan600... or Unlimited Mobile Internet, Unlimited sun texts and 4-hours sun call for Plan999. 

What I really like about the Sun network is that I don't need worry about load and free minutes left... just text and call away! Coming from a 5-year loyal customer like me. So what are you waiting for? Grab em while it's hot!


Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 2:32 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +