Sunday, September 20, 2015

DSL Lunch

It has been a family tradition to gather and celebrate birthdays. In the DSL family (my hubby's side of the family), they or we celebrate all family member birthday's every month. So today we'll have another family lunch in Marilao, Bulacan (my hubby residential home). We'll celebrate all the September birthday, to which in includes my hubby's birthday (which is on the 25th) and Tito Benny's Thanksgiving for a successful gallstone operation last week. I'll be bringing in dynamite for some spicy appetizer, my mom's special kaldereta and a Happy Birthday cake from S&R. I don't have pictures yet but I'll soon try to post more here ( yes, I will try).

Anyway. it's still early but I'll probably get ready.... Happy Sunday everyone!

Labels: ,

Posted by Lizzz @ 6:43 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +