Monday, September 19, 2016

Tagged

I was tagged recently by a friend who we shared the stage one Christmas party. My Miranda--our all-girl band (sort of) hehehe. Even though it was just one night, I feel a connection with the girls and that's what I missed in a band. The mutual connection sharing one passion--music. I miss the sipra part when I need to learn a song, preparing what gear to use (ex. Guitar with pigtronix infinity looper), calling the studio for jam reservation and the impromptu song arrangements especially with Marry Me Amy. We really had that connection. I hope I can find another group or maybe get back together? Time will tell.




Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 11:00 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +