Thursday, October 27, 2016

Jam with

We have our last jam last October 23rd with Leez Too Many. It was a rainy Sunday afternoon and the boys came in--we set-up, played and sang our hearts out. Kim will go back to work in Saudi in a week that time  so this jam is a must. I haven't played my bass in a long time and it felt good. I remember the time when I was desperate because I had no band to jam with and started thinking pursuing guitar again. I thought maybe I could invest and buy a martin x series. I know it's great guitar but the price does not work for me because it's too expensive. My hubby bought me a Yamaha instead. But I kept thinking of the Martin X series. So my next project would go and save for money for the  Martin. I know it'll be worth it. And yeah, I had someone to jam with and it's my daughter.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 8:24 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +