Tuesday, September 6, 2005

Books

I've been addicted to books lately. I like to read a lot. Maybe because I'm too lazy to walk around and everything... I like to read Reader's digest. My dad subscribed a copy for a whole year. So I've been collecting these mini-magz for 2 years now. But reader's digest is not enough lately. So I started to borrow my sister's book that she's reading... Sabi ko, "Ako muna!..." hahahaha I just finished "Burning Bridges" by Inette Miller, which I got from a local book sale, along with another book. Unfortunately, I forgot the title of that book, but it's about a murder in the vineyard or something. The book I borrowed (and reading right now) is "The Rule of Four" (a novel) by Ian Caldwell and Dustin Thomason. It's quite good, actually because it's another murder story. My other sister went to this book sale somewhere in makati or something. They have best-seller books there that is on 50%-70% discounts... damn! I really wanna go, but I have no time at all. My sister also gave me this book last Christmas... "Angels & Demons" by Dan Brown. And I'm looking forward on reading "Di Vince Code". Unfortunately...I still don't a have copy for this.. Shame.

Reading a book is like I'm traveling into far places while lying down and hugging my favorite pillow. It relaxes the boby while the it gives the mind the opportunity to travel and explore. I think, It's better than playing video games... That's my opinion.

Posted by Lizzz @ 1:30 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +