Friday, April 28, 2006

Layers of Me

+ LAYER ONE +
Name: Lisette Belleza Ortiz-Delos Santos
Birth date: February 23, 1979
Birthplace: Manila
Current Location: Manila
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Light Brown
Height: 5'6"
Status: Married
Righty or Lefty: Lefty
Weight: I don't want to know my weight...
Zodiac Sign: Pieces

+ LAYER TWO +
Your heritage: Spanish and Filipino
The shoes you wore today: Sandals.
Your weakness: wala ata.
Your fetish: Hands.
Your fears: losing my family.
Your fave scent: Victoria's Secret (endless love), Cool Water.
Your perfect pizza: Lots lots lots of Pepporoni and cheese!!!
Goal you'd like to achieve: Be able to support my daughter until she finishes her schooling.

+ LAYER THREE +
Your most overused phrase on Y!Messenger: Muzta na?
Your thoughts first waking up: my baby Lanna
Your best physical feature: My height and Figure (dati yon)
Your most missed memory: our gigs (band) and college days.

+ LAYER FOUR +
Pepsi or Coke: Pepsi.
Perfume or Cologne: Cologne.
McDonald's or Burger King: pede both?
Single or group dates: Group dates. The more the merrier hehehe.
Adidas or Nike: Both uli.
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Nestea.
Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate!!!
Cappuccino or coffee: Both nalang lagi.

+ LAYER FIVE +
Smoke: Sometimes.
Cuss: Depends.
Sing: Yes.
Take a shower everyday: Of course haler!
Have a crush: Yes.
Been heartbroken: Yes.
Do you think you've been in love: Yes.
Want to go to college: Finished.
Like(d) high school: Yes.
Want to get married: Married na.
Believe in yourself: Yes hehehe.
Get motion sickness: No.
Think you're attractive: Yes of course hehehe!
Think you're a health freak: Minsan.
Get along with your parent(s): Yes.
Like thunderstorms: No No No
Play an instrument: Guitar, Bass Guiater, Piano, and Drums.

+ LAYER SIX +
In the past month...
Drank alcohol: Yes, march 18.
Smoked: Yes, April 1.
Done a drug: NEVER.
Made Out: U-HUH!
Gone on a date: Not lately.
Gone to the mall?: Yes, last Payday.
Eaten an entire box of Oreos?: Haven't tried it.
Eaten sushi: No no, never liked sushi.
Been on stage: Yes, I used to perform.
Been dumped: No.
Gone skating: Not lately.
Made homemade cookies: No.
Gone skinny dipping: No.
Dyed your hair: Not lately.
Stolen anything: No.
You sound boring: Of course...NOT!

+ LAYER SEVEN +
Ever...
Played a game that required removal of clothing: I can't remember.
If so, was it mixed company: Can't remember nga...
Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: Yes
Been caught "doing something": No.
Been called a tease: Yes
Gotten beaten up: No
Shoplifted: Tried it once.

+ LAYER EIGHT +
Age you hope to be married: I'm married (27)
Numbers and Names of Children: 1 daughter, Lanna Jessie.
Describe your Dream Wedding: You can watch my Wedding video.
How do you want to die: Quick.
Where you want to go to college: Finished college na.
What do you want to be when you grow up: Successful and supportive mother.
What country would you most like to visit: US, Canada and Europe.

+ LAYER NINE +
In a guy/girl...
Best eye color? Brown like my husband's eyes.
Best hair color? Brown.
Short or long hair: short.
Height: Not smaller than me.
Best weight: Not over-weight.
Best articles of clothing: comfotable clothes.
Best first date location: Romantic restuarant with soft music playing.
Best first kiss location: Tagaytay with breath taking view.

+ LAYER TEN +
Number of drugs taken illegally: none.
Number of people I could trust with my life: family and friends.
Number of CDs that I own: pirated? 100+ hehehe.
Number of piercings: 1 on each ear. Used to have 2 on each ear.
Number of tattoos: none.
Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper: i dunno.
Number of scars on my body: 9 little scars on my right hand & elbow from motorcycle accident.
Number of things in my past that I regret: Dont have regrets because I learned from my past.

Posted by Lizzz @ 1:12 PM

Read or Post a Comment

kopyahan na

Posted by Blogger Lena @ 12:50 PM #
 

ang haba ng layer! pa-steal!

Posted by Blogger me @ 10:22 PM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +