Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Movies I can watch over and over and over...

I can't think of anything to blog-about until I went to Hannah and Lie's blog page... "Movies I can watch over and over and over....." I really liked the idea, but the problem is, I really really love movies!!! That means, I would be posting a lot here. But after several hours of sorting, I finally finished my list... here goes....


Back to the Future I, II and III

Gosh! I really fell in love with Michael J. Fox here. I even day dreamt that someday we'll meet, fall in love, get married and live happily ever after... ssheeeeshhhh....

Little Women

This is a story of undying love and bond between sisters. This reminds me of the closeness and bond with my own sisters.

Pretty Woman

Another classic love story! A story where despite all odds, a prostitute and a successful businessman fall in love with each other. It shows how opposites really do attract and love can happen when you least expect it.

The Wedding Singer

I enjoy watching this movie. 80's look, new wave songs, the hair---etc. I also like watching the gay band member of Adam Sandler in this film...



Ever After

I can’t remember how many times I've watched this movie. I really love Drew's role here. She's so pretty is her white gown, with wings!





50 First Dates


I find Adam Sandler's role here very romantic. Imagine, your guy courting you everyday... How sweet is that huh?!



Notting Hill

Like Lei... I really like love stories. I always cry after watching this movie. My favorite script is when Julia Roberts confesses her love to Hugh Grant saying, "I am also a girl, standing in front of a boy... asking him to love her". Haaayyy.....

The Matrix




Action packed film! I always say, "Let's watch the matrix, coz I haven’t seen that movie!" My sisters would reply, "Yeah right!" Hehehehe I would also kick and do fake-karate stunts to JP, thinking that I was Trinity in real life. JP would say, "Be, wag ka na nga manood ng violent movies..."


Charlie's Angels

Again... my husband would say... "Be, please don’t watch movies with fight scenes..."

A Walk to Remember

This one, I've seen the movie first before reading the book. The film also made me cry but after I read the book... cry cry talaga. For me, I prefer the book.


Lord of the Rings

Fellowship of the ring is kind of boring... I like two towers and the return of the king because of the fight scene and war...






The Notebook

I've read the book before I saw the film. The book and the film is almost the same. Like the ending part from the movie, where they died together sleeping... this is not included in the book.












The Fast and the Furious/2 Fast2Furious

Jp and I loved this movie, mainly because we love cars, motorcycles and racing! Whenever we watch this movie, we usually go "whoooo......" with our mouths open.

Love Actually

This is actually a comedy-love story of different people with differentstandings in life. Prime minister who fell in-love with his secretary, a boyfell in-love with his classmate in school, a guy fell in love with his bestfriend's girl, a lonely writer fell in love with his house keeper and alot more...

Posted by Lizzz @ 12:22 PM

Read or Post a Comment

aww! gusto ko rin si MJF dati!!!
ang cute kasi nun eh!

Posted by Blogger me @ 12:58 PM #
 

whew! natapos ko rin ayusin tong mga pictures!

--Lizzz

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 12:40 PM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +