Saturday, May 20, 2006

Life’s simple pleasures

***Tagged by Cynch

Instructions: Name ten of life’s simple pleasures that you like the most, then pick ten people to do the same. Try to be original and creative and not to use things that someone else has already used.So here are my ten simple pleasures:

#1: I love to eat! Pizza, pasta, calzone… especially chocolates! Grabeh minsan feeling ko, ako si Homer Simpson pag nag lalaway over something yummy! Live, love and Eat! Hehehe

#2: Weekends. Eto kase yung time na nagkakasama kami sa house. Parang mini-reunion… kompleto kaming lahat--mamsie, papsie, my sisters brother-in-law and pamangkin.

#3: First time. Like going to a place for the first time. Eating in a restaurant for the first time with my husband. Mahilig kase kami mamasyal and discover new places.

#4: Talking. Spending the day with my sister or girlfriend and talking about everything that we can think of—music, places, politics, pregnancy, cute babies, hubbies etc. Minsan parang walang katapusan ang kwentuhan eh.

#5: Reminiscing. I like to look at old memorable pictures or watch home videos. arap kase mag imagine ng masasayang moments eh.

#6: Internet. Reading emails, blogs, chat sessions, friendster, multiply, yahoo messenger, web cam etc. Pag online kase ako, feeling ko I can get in touch with my friends and relatives.

#7: Sharing ideas/kwento and photos sa blog. Gusto ko lagi updated blog ko. Masarap kase i-share sa iba ang journeys, especially Kodak moments eh.

#8: Music. Hinahanap ko pa rin to kahit busy nako sa work at sa house. But I always find time to at least the play guitar and sing my heart out. Or minsan mag jam kami ng sister ko pag may oras kami.

#9: Saturday night with my husband and Daughter. Dati, Saturday night is gimmick time but now Lanna is here… stay home nalang kami and watch TV or movie. Gagawa nalang ako ng snacks namin, like popcorn, chips, shake, or iced coffee.

#10: Spending time with my Baby. Pagdating ko sa bahay galing work, nawawala pagod ko pag nakita ko na si baby. Usually pagdating ko, palit ako agad damit pambahay, wash face and hands, then mag cuddle and play nakami ni baby sa bed. Sempre kasama na dun ang picture taking hehehe.

Now I’m sharing this tag to ten LUCKY people hehehe. MALEN, RUTHIE, AMY, HANNAH, EVA, LEI, FRITZIE, ELLEN, ANGELICA and ANN KATHREENE.

Posted by Lizzz @ 11:30 AM

Read or Post a Comment

ayoz to!

working on it :)

Posted by Blogger me @ 6:19 AM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +