Thursday, May 25, 2006

Nothing

Nothing much to say… Eto siguro yung mga araw na soobrang down ang feeling ko. And that feeling would not go away… I try to control myself because it would not do me any good if I let it conquer everything. It’s hard to explain but I think this is one of the moments where I’m still adjusting and coping with the sudden change in lifestyle that I have.

Nothing serious really. I just want to get it out of my chest.

I tried telling God about this… I hope HE'll answers my prayers…

Posted by Lizzz @ 2:17 PM

Read or Post a Comment

kaya mo yan liz :)

tignan mo na lang ang multi-tasking picture ni lanna oh... diba...

shine naaaa!

Posted by Blogger me @ 12:45 AM #
 

thats life madam. whatever your problem is makakaya mo yan. You have everything. A loving family and now your own family. Take care.

Posted by Blogger eva @ 11:20 PM #
 

ikain na lng natin yan!!

ganyan talaga....may seassons ang life...

di mo lang alam...a lot of people ENVY you...

remember, paganda ng paganda ng buhay!!

shine nah!!!

Posted by Blogger Lena @ 6:31 AM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +