Monday, December 4, 2006

It's my fault

Change of template is truly UNEXPECTED, but it's clearly my FAULT... "Don't do things all at the same time!" While waiting for my downloads, I was trying to browse around the new beta blogger options while (take note... "while") playing games AND picking songs to be played... I was soo shocked upon seeking those words... "Upgrade is successful" It's unacceptable! I can't believe I clicked the wrong button. I don't even have the guts to see what my blog looks like right now... I very much like the old template, even if I don't understand half of what it says... but I am still trying to accept the fact that all of my hard work had disappeared befor my eyes... stupid... careless... damn it!

Moving forward... I was able to navigate the new tools... yeah it's user friendly. Everything is one click away from the other. But I can't add my logo and some additional chuvaness on the side bar... the darn thing soo stupid! Gosh... *breath-in... breath-out*

I was able to calm down after 10 agonizing minutes... Barbie Almalbis' voice helped a lot... Anyway, I came to accept that it 's gonna be a new challenge and goal for me...

So Amy... if your reading this... HELP ME!!!

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 12:26 AM

Read or Post a Comment

i know the feeling. it happened to me when i made the switch to blogger beta. pero i was able to include everything i want pa rin naman sa sidebar. may nakalagay namang add something dun sa template category. btw, kakatuwa may ngipin na si lanna! kulit! hehe.

Posted by Blogger ann @ 9:36 AM #
 

hey liz!

i suck too in multi-tasking!

but don't worry about it.sometimes *destruction* gives way to new and prettier stuff too.

hope you're having a great december...chuvaness-less blogsite and all!

smiley!

-tien-

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 3:31 PM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +