Sunday, October 7, 2007

My Fitness Pal

Losing the post pregnancy weight has been my problem for over a year now. I've done several exercise routines for the past months. I know it's unhealthy but I've tried starving myself to death and ended eating up at the end of the day. I realized that MyFitnessPal is all I need. Being educated on this issue is a serious matter, that's why they offer a calorie counter and Nutrition Facts for free to watch we what we eat thus getting track of the calorie intake. So put your credit cards away... yes you've read it right, this is absolutely free. What's so good about this is that they also keep a diet journal and food diary which is a great idea for us to stay focus on what we want to achieve.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 8:04 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +