Friday, December 28, 2007

I love PPP more!

I am so loving PPP more!

Since I had my domain name few days ago, I had problems with some of my sponsors. Some of them require to have a high page rank. But since I have a new domain, my page rank went back to zero, which I don't really. As long as my sponsor approve my new domain, that's fine with me. So my new name is still on pending status with some of my sponsors. Then I tried to edit my URL address on PPP last night but unfortunately, they don't have that option. So I added a new blog on the list, hoping they would approve it. Since it still puzzles me how would they know since it's the same blog right? I decided to submit a ticket to their customer love explaining my concern. And what do you know? I got an instant reply this morning. They declined my request to add a new blog because they said, it was not needed. But instead, they replaced their records with my new domain name. It's that easy! So from now on, I will be officially writing and submitting paid ops using my new name. I love PPP!

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 5:48 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +