Friday, January 11, 2008

TGIF - Thank God for my family

I have a feeling that I'm gonna be busy for the next couple of days. There's still so many things to do at home, in preparation for the little angel's birhday next week. I've already confirmed friends who are coming, and I'm excited! And I really appreciate what my sisters have been doing for the party. They never fail, not a single occasion! haha. My sister A sent out our pictures from our recently Pic-A-boo session last Christmas 2007. Those pictures will be an add-on to the birthday banner. Here's a picture I love the most... Zitros sisters with nieces on their wacky hats. Wow! Our family is indeed growing.

~ zitros' sisters ~


Oh my! The revlon lipstick looks good on me here, don't you think? And look at baby Aiverine still innocently sleeping on her mommy's arms. She doesn't know yet how crazy her titas are. And we are overwhelmed to have her and very excited for her to grow up!

Thank God it's Friday... Thank God for my family.

Labels: ,

Posted by Lizzz @ 9:40 AM

Read or Post a Comment

You have a nice family Lizzzz

N!cE
http://www.nicemorning.net
http://www.mommastuff.com

Posted by Blogger M0rN1nG & N!cE @ 7:02 PM #
 

ang ku-kyuttt nyoooo

Posted by Blogger Lena @ 1:49 PM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +