Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Blog for money

I must say paid ops is the new trend nowadays! It allows stay at home mothers to earn while they do what they love most—to blog. As for me, a working mommy and blogger addict at the same time, allows me to earn extra income for my family. And I love it! And I love love Smorty! They allow blogger addicts like me to blog for money. They connect advertisers with bloggers which is a very great idea. The advertisers can pay blogger addicts, like me to write about opinions and reviews about a certain item or product and links back to the advertisers. So I encourage everybody to sign up and join a whole new way of earning extra income without leaving the comfort of your own home. I already influenced some of my blogger friends and they love it! So I encourage you. Join now. Smorty is the answer!

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 1:00 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +