Wednesday, January 2, 2008

My world is complete

You can't stop loving or wanting to love

because when its right, it's the best thing in the world.
When you're in a relationship and it's good,
even if nothing else in your life is right,
you feel like your whole world is complete
.”

My life has been wonderful because of these two persons in my life. I thank God for giving me such a great family. To the little angel who has been the center of our attention and to the hubby who has been there for me always. Happy Wedding Anniversary.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 10:00 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +