Monday, December 31, 2007

zitros dinner adventure

Here's another zitros dinner adventure in Mini Shabu-shabu @ Bonifacio High Street. I was thinking of asking the hubby to go to Bonifacio High Street in the next couple of weeks because I heard it's a nice place. Good thing my sister chose this place to have our zitros dinner. I think everything is there--good food, shops, cafe' and a nice place for kids to run and play. I brought my ever reliable digicam so brace yourselves with some mouth-watering scenes from last night's adventure.

To start off... we left the house before 6pm to meet the 8pm call time. Yeah, it's kinda far away from our place considering the traffic too. And I don't wanna be late. After my usual cosmetic re-touch in the car, I played with cam. I placed it on top of the dashboard and see if I could get a picture of us. And yes I did but it's not one of those perfect shots. Why? Because the little angel was just plain stiff without any reaction at all. And the hubby was furious because we still don't have our seat belt on.

~ The little angel looks like her Ninong Jun from this angle. ~

We met with the rest of the zitros at mini shabu-shabu. It's all our first time to eat there except for my sister S. She's the one who ordered and gave instructions on what to do. I was so surprised when the food arrived at our table. Everything is raw. Oh no. Oh okay--we have to cook them first. I laughed when my mom said, "I thought I will not cook tonight..."


















~ Fresh veggie variations on the left and raw stuff on the right. ~

Of course, I did a great job in cooking the small feisty meal for the hubby. He liked it. I admit that I had a great time dropping everything I liked in the small cooking gear attached on the table. The only thing cooked that was served on our table is the big plate of crab and lobster.



















~ My Iron chef skills on the left... Crab and lobster on the right. ~

We did more picture taking after eating but I don't want to post my shot here. Because you'll see how messy my area was and the oily face I have haha. So here's a shot of my sisters instead.

~ My zitros sisters... J, S, M and G ~

We stroll along the park in the middle of the place after that full meal. We listened to some Christmas music which made the lights dance along with it. It got the little angel in the mood to do some of her dancing steps too. But after that, she just ran and ran and ran. And me? I was chasing her all the time considering I was wearing a skirt. Oh man. We definitely liked the hanging rock. Too bad we were there at night so our shot was a bit dark.

~ There's actually the hanging rock on top of us... ~

The night will not be complete without our Starbucks tea, frappes, hot chocolate and some desert overload. I bought two double dozen deals from Krispy Kreme--assorted and the classic glazed. We did ate some glazed donuts but we were full already so I was able to take home more than half so we can feast on it later on New Year's eve. My sister J bought some Cupcakes by Sonja. When I opened the box, it was a treat! I liked the presentation--very classic plain light blue box. And the cupcakes were really good. How I wish I could make pastries like these.
















~ Cupcakes by Lizzz... Dream on. ~

My sister A liked the one on the paper bag. It was big slice of brownie with walnuts on top. I really love moments like this with them. Eating, talking, pictures taking and all.


















~ Choco java chip and Cupcake bag on the left...
Walnut brownie and a half eaten Classic Krispy Kreme donut on the right. ~

We called it a night when the kids were giving us their mommy-I'm-sleepy gestures. So here's our last wacky photo before going home. Too bad I was the one holding the cam. See more picture *here*

~ Tune in for the next zitros pigging-out adventure! ~

My sister S will be leaving on January 1 for Dubai. So we were making the most of everything while she's still here. We are not sad because she's leaving again, but we are extremely happy she's here to share the Holidays with us. We thought this Christmas would be the first time that we'll lack one zitro member, but I guess we were wrong. Let's see next year.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 9:26 AM

Read or Post a Comment

Ang saya-saya naman! You have a beautiful family, LIz =). Lj is so lucky to be born into a family filled with love.

Happy NEW YEAR!

Posted by Blogger Kristine @ 4:41 PM #
 

Hi Lizzz! Nice photos you have there. Nakaka engganyo tuloy pumunta ng Bonifacio High Street. :)

N!cE
http://www.nicemorning.net
http://www.mommastuff.com

Posted by Blogger M0rN1nG & N!cE @ 10:31 AM #
 

just never stop *BECOMING*, lizzz!

happy new year!

cheers!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 3:32 PM #
 

Hopefully it won`t bother you to come and visit star writers ***, which is an excellent customer service. I have looking for something like that for quite some time and happy to share if there is anyone looking like I was.

Posted by Blogger Unknown @ 4:36 PM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +