Tuesday, January 8, 2008

You're Invited!

Okay, so it's 10 days before the little angel's birthday. Yes, it's that soon! Waaahhh! Good thing I was able to book the party host/clown for the occasion yesterday. Thanks Kathycot! And now I'm sending out the invitations. I already texted and emailed some of our relatives and friends yesterday. And I'm proud of the little angel's invitation made by sister M. I'm really lucky to have helpful and talented sisters nyahaha... You can visit her site *here*. I want to give her all the credits on this because she made this on a very very short notice. I know I was suplada when she showed me the finish product. Kapal ng mukha ko, ako pa daw ang galit kunwari hehehe. Thanks! Thanks sister!

~ The invitation ~

Some of my friends doesn't know how to get to the venue so I requested my other sister J to make a Map. She said to make a draft from a piece of paper or on the computer so I made one using paint and sent her the file. Believe me, you don't want to see what I made because those were just lines and stuff. So jologs. I really appreciate sister J for doing the Map in a very short notice... again. hehe! She's also doing the banner right now. I'm giving her also all the credits too. Kudos to you sistah. Please visit her site *here*.

~ How to get there... ~

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 9:12 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +