Friday, January 4, 2008

Big THANK YOU!

I did not receive bulky gifts this Christmas. But the one's I got are the things on my "nice to have" list. You see every year we have this "Zitros Wish List" posted at our parents house. We can write everything there. If you want to receive real gifts like lipsticks, shoes, dress etc, just put it there. We used to write car, house and lot or world peace and ended up getting the ones we don't like hahaha. That list is very important to us since we all refer to it. We also send text messages to each other to avoid buying the same item or sometimes we share if it's too expensive. Zitros gift giving keeps getting better and better every year! Sweeet!

Here's a BIG THANK YOU to the hubby and my sisters for these gifts. I really liked them to the highest level.












I started to take xenical again to loose these flabs I got from all that pigging out sessions. Yeah, I wrote that on my wish list too. The Hair Treats coconut milk hot oil is a very good after shampoo. Believe me, it's way way better than conditioner. You can get this from Watsons in case you want to try it. And the waffle maker, I always wanted to have one since we love eating hot cakes here. I already knew the hubby got me a pair of crocs but on the gift giving event itself, I was so surprised to receive two gifts instead. He also got me the green hand bag. Did you know I never owned a hand bag for the last 5 years? I always have this mailman bag for the longest time. Maybe he thinks it's time for me own one again.

Huge THANK YOU also to my MIL for giving me these goodies below. Not to mention the Victoria Secret lotions, colognes and undies. Thank you! Thank you!

~ my collection for 2008 ~

So how about you... what did you get this Christmas?

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 9:22 AM

Read or Post a Comment

hi! nice presents you got. yeah, istorbo nga glasses. the only good thing is I can do without contacts or glassesit when I'm home, except for when I watch TV coz it's not that clear. when I head out, I surely need it for distance.

have a tag for you pala at http://julianaslair.com/2008/01/01/new-year-resolutions-a-tag.

thanks!
~juliana

Posted by Blogger J @ 12:05 PM #
 

@ Juliana ~ I wanted to try contacts rin pero natatakot ako haha. Im scared that I might poked my eye. Thanks for the tag.

Posted by Blogger Lizzz @ 9:35 PM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +