Thursday, January 3, 2008

Back to reality

So I guess it's back to reality for some of us. I've started to plan the little angel's 2nd birthday yesterday. When I checked the calendar, oh my! her birthday is only two weeks from now. I feel that I'm cramming again. There's so many things to do. Good thing, I have my sisters to help me. My sister M and J will be creating the invites and trap. I still need to discuss some things with my other sister A and my mom will accompany me next week to 168 for the things I need for party. The party will be held here at home so you see the pressure right? Food menu, table/chairs, loot bags, decorations, balloons, cake, give-aways and the list goes on. I still don't have anyone to host the party. By the way, your suggestions will be highly appreciated at this time. Leave me a comment or a message in my chat box. Thanks in advance!

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 10:23 AM

Read or Post a Comment

oh my goose! 2 yo na si lana!!! ambilis ng panahon talaga...mwaaahh

advance hapi hapi!! see yah!

Posted by Blogger Lena @ 10:50 AM #
 

Wow, that's a lot of work! Buti na lang super helpful ng mga sis mo. Good luck!

Posted by Blogger Kristine @ 4:22 PM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +