Monday, January 7, 2008

Birthday checklist

I used this checklist on the little angel's first birthday last year and it's very helpful. I really planned ahead just like on the list. But now, I realized the little angel's birthday after new year. Oh no! So I'm preparing the her party for the next two weeks. So I'm referring to the list again. Hopefully, I wont forget anything. I already accomplish some on the list... with the help of my sisters of course. Maybe I will complete the list hopefully this week.

6 months before:
~ Party Theme - assorted.

5 months before:
~ Finalize guest list - ok!
~ Budget - ok!
~ Set date/time - ok!
~ Location - at home.
~ Check weather - no rain please.

4 months before:
~ Decide about the food - ok!
~ Guest - ok!
~ Budget - ok!
~ Theme party - ok!

3 months before:
~ Clowns/magician - will book later.
~ Cake - will pay next week.
~ Photo/video coverage - c/o my sister M and G.

2 months before:
~ Graphic design (banner) - c/o my sister J.
~ loot bags - will go to 168 this week with my mom.
~ Prizes, give-aways, souvenirs - will buy some more.

1 month before:
~ double check budget - ok!
~ Baby's dress - haven't decided yet.

2 weeks before:
~ Send out invitation - I'm sending out invites now.
~ Confirmation re: games, prizes - still need to book the party host.
~ Check banner - my sister is still on it.
~ Check souvenirs - haven't decided yet.
~ Check program - haven't done it yet.

1 day before: Relax

2 hours before: Dress up!

1 hour before: Venue.. Have fun!

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 8:32 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +