Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Come back

As you have noticed, I haven't had any paid ops after January 1, 2008. Since I bought the domain, all my hard earned traffic and page rank went back to zero. But I did not stop there. Dedicated as I am to bring my family to HK on December 2008, I tried and tried to persuade my sponsors. First to reply was PPP. They have the kindest heart to change and edit my records but I've noticed that my rank is zero. I understand. It's better than not changing my records right? Then an unexpected email brought my paid ops to life again. After nth time of applying to Smorty, I got approved at last. Yes, I had to apply my blog again because of the new domain. And now, I think I'm starting to see the light again at the end of the tunnel hahaha. I hope this will be the start of a new paid ops career for my new domain. And it would be more nicer if I will get approve from payU. I'm still waiting and praying.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 11:00 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +