Wednesday, January 9, 2008

The love and hate

I got tagged by one of the pretty moms on my list-- Litzie. She has the most adorable son in the world! Promise ;D

1. I love to eat: Breakfast with the hubby, Lunch with friends and Dinner with the family.
2. I hate to eat: Raw food.
3. I love to go: and try new foods and restos.
4. I hate to go: to crowded places especially to no-kiddie-friendly places.
5. I love it when: we cuddle in the bed with the hubby and the little angel.
6. I hate it when: I don't have time to sleep.
7. I love to see: my family settle aboard.
8. I hate to see: Poverty.
9. I love to hear: the little angel.. "I lab yeooww mummy."
10. I hate to hear: annoying voices especially in a formal and quite places.

I'm tagging Malen, Amy, Ruthie, Meng, Angela, Kathy, Kristine.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 10:06 AM

Read or Post a Comment

hi Liz! thanks for the tag. Will do it a bit later :)
btw. my email is jftesoro@gmail.com. You have a good day ok? :)

Posted by Blogger Angela Tesoro @ 11:30 AM #
 

Hi Lizz, mind of exchange links?

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 1:23 PM #
 

wow Lizzz, thanks for the compliment. wag mo na lang sana ako makita ng personal. hahaha. but my son is really adorable kaya thanks.

ang bilis ha, thansk for doing the tag!!!

ingatz!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 2:59 PM #
 

@Angela~cge po. Thanks!

@ Summer~Sure! Will add you in a bit.

@ Litzie~haha! ganon. Yeah super adorable nga sya. Thanks rin!

Posted by Blogger Lizzz @ 10:11 PM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +