Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Business trip

We are so looking forward to our Singapore trip because it's the out of the country for us minus my other sister who needs to go to a business trip in New York. Too bad but it's okay because there's always a next time. Knowing that she's on her way to a business trip is also exciting. If I were in her shoes, I would be thrilled and super excited. The thought of you being sent to a foreign land is great. I wonder what it would be like in New York. Busiest city in the world. The office furniture must be super elegant there. And how about the food? Wow. I will surely ask my sister how her business trip went when she gets back.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 12:54 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +