Wednesday, February 3, 2010

School again?

My high school batch mate recently passed the nursing board examination. I think this is her second course and wow, it's very impressive. Because I had to admit, going back to school is not one of the priorities right now. The thought of going back to school makes my crazy. That's why we were all excited and happy for her. Nursing is the least course I'm going to take if I want to go back to school because I might not know what to do if in case of emergencies, or worse, illness and procedures on eczema treatments and many more.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 11:45 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +